• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bobbin Licked Me Tonight :D

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Awwwwww just been down to check on buns, Bobbin was sleepy but came over to see me, I had my hand through the bars and he licked my thumb vigorously!! :love:

He's not licked my skin in an age, he groomed my eyebrows as few times when he was a babe and he is always licking my clothes but I had just about accepted that it wasn't really his thing, the last time he licked anyone was the OH a few months ago and frankly I was very jealous! :oops: :lol:

It made me melt :D

awwww teegs hasnt licked my hand since he was teensy and ducthes never has :( i dont think either of them are cudle buns well teegs was but his woman soon put that right :lol: i dunno try everything with them they woul rather just be wth each other...then again they dont lick each other either...maybe they have a complex :lol:

You lucky thing :D

I really miss being kissed by a bunny - neither Bella nor Tarquin has ever licked me and I don't think they're going to. Harvey was a champion licker and I really miss it.

Hope he licks you again :D

awww, licky licky! As soon as Ryan gets home from work, Carlton sets about cleaning his bag for him and he likes to sit on the back of the sofa and groom the fronth of your legs if you're stood up. when we have visitors, he sits on the back of the sofa and grooms their hair! he's groomerama bunneh! :lol:

yay Bobbin, carry on licking!

Awwww hun, now that would make me melt too - that gorgeous little munchkin :D sooooo pleased he is a happy bunsta once again :D:D:D:D:D xx

PS give Roo a kiss from me xx

Awwwwww just been down to check on buns, Bobbin was sleepy but came over to see me, I had my hand through the bars and he licked my thumb vigorously!! :love:

He's not licked my skin in an age, he groomed my eyebrows as few times when he was a babe and he is always licking my clothes but I had just about accepted that it wasn't really his thing, the last time he licked anyone was the OH a few months ago and frankly I was very jealous! :oops: :lol:

It made me melt :D

Awwwwwwwww bless!!, that's lovely isn't it, but then he is such a special little boy

PS I love the siggy now!!, thanks for changing it back for me:lol:

Thanks guys! :D :wave:

Julia - no probs, I talk to her about you everyday! :oops: :lol: Can't wait till her nails have grown enough to trim them, baby nails are sharp!! :shock: :lol:

Theo - You are welcome my dear ;) :D No Bobbin napping though! :lol:

Back