• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday boarding in Norwich wanted

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Does anyone know of anyone/anywhere in the Norwich area that boards rabbits? I have sorted holiday boarding for some of my piggies but need somewhere for 2 of my groups of rabbits (pair and a threesome). Normally my parents would be happy to look after them all however my mum has a lot of health problems at the moment so I want to leave them with as little as possible to look after. I need boarding for the bunnies from 1st July to either the 11th or 12th July this year for when I get married and go on my honeymoon. I do holiday boarding myself, my boss does too however she doesnt have a big enough space to keep them (they are used to an 8ft x 6ft shed with a big section of the garden to run in). I am happy to pay whatever it costs but it would need to be somewhere in the norwich area. Can anyone help?

Cheryl

Hi:wave:
The only one I know of down there is a lady called Mrs S Moore on Eaton Rise in Norwich. I have no idea what she is like but if you want her number I can Pm her for you and you could always have a chat and pop over to take a look

This is now sorted thanks to a very kind offer from someone who has previously adopted bunnies from me :D

Hi:wave:
The only one I know of down there is a lady called Mrs S Moore on Eaton Rise in Norwich. I have no idea what she is like but if you want her number I can Pm her for you and you could always have a chat and pop over to take a look

This is handy to no. I live just down the road!

Im going away next weekend and my friends are going to put my buns away sat night and let them out sun morning for me and feed them lol.

The lady in the Hall road pah does rabbit boarding too, She gave me her contact card.

Back