• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scunny babies - litter number 1!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Seriously! These 4 week old babies are just the sweetest!!
There's:
2 Black & white - 1 is a lionhead
2 Black - 1 is a lionhead
1 Agouti

The pics aren't amazing, but both mum bunnies were getting in the way. They were being super protective as there is a newborn litter in there too.

For those who don't know, Missy & Itsy are a bonded pair of females at my local rescue, and both of them have had a litter, but they're looking after each other's babies. They're both just amazing mummy's.

image-upload-103-714119.jpg

image-upload-102-700213.jpg

image-upload-130-706499.jpg

image-upload-105-741794.jpg

And one of Missy...
image-upload-122-752471.jpg

omg they r soo cute, and that is a beautiful photo of missy!

she has lovely eyes!!

bekkie....pming me :no: lol i have been trying to avoid missys gorgeous face!!!!

shes too pretty to resist! please sum1 give her home before i cave!!!

omg they r soo cute, and that is a beautiful photo of missy!

she has lovely eyes!!

bekkie....pming me :no: lol i have been trying to avoid missys gorgeous face!!!!

shes too pretty to resist! please sum1 give her home before i cave!!!

Just wait another 3 weeks to wait for photos of Missy's babies... We think there's 8!!!!!

aww bekkie i love the bunster babe on the 3rd pic furthest left smuggler her for me lol

That's miiiiiine :p
Thats the black & white lionhead. It's alot smaller than the other 4 and I've named him/her Dink as that sounds nicer than Runt hahaha

Aww they are beautiful ! Will the newborns be ok? I ask because I had a situation where a bun had three five week old kits and then had another litter. I took the 5wk olds away to protect the new borns but she still killed two of them.... I don't want to alarm you just wanted to raise the question - it may be different with two mums, just don't know, maybe someone else can advise?

Aww they are beautiful ! Will the newborns be ok? I ask because I had a situation where a bun had three five week old kits and then had another litter. I took the 5wk olds away to protect the new borns but she still killed two of them.... I don't want to alarm you just wanted to raise the question - it may be different with two mums, just don't know, maybe someone else can advise?

Mandy's already thought about that and is moving the bunnies :)

Back