• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My best mate...

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:love: he means the world to me, and he has been thorugh so much, he was extremly over weight when we got him, he was never taken out and fed chocolate often and other human treats every day :shock: We have had him for about 5 years and I can't imagine life with out him :love:

095.jpg

Thanks, he was brought up in London and then somehow ended up in Derby :D And then I got him :love: I remember the day my cousin told us about him, saying he desperatley needed a new home, me and my dad and my brother was pleading my mum so we could have him :oops: mum said we could have a 2 week trial of keeping him, but after the first day she was in love :D
I came home from school one day and mum said we were going to the shops, but we ended up at his house and collected him :D
Sorry I'm getting all soppy now :oops: :lol: here's another pic as an apology :oops:
098.jpg

hes gorgeous beth.i love border collies.is he the one who was bein a monkey a while back?or was it your other one?forgot his name sorryx:):oops:

Back