• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Libby

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture2621.jpg

Picture2622.jpg

Picture2617.jpg

Picture2616.jpg

Picture2620.jpg

Janex :)

Awww Jane she's looking so stunning, an image far removed from when she came to you :)

She looks so happy and clearly loves her home :D

Thea x

Awwwwwwwww she is blooming lovely:D That pic of her with stitches made me cry... what happened to the poor darling? You have obviously worked wonders on her:D

She's is one gorgeous big bunny!! Poor thing she looks a lot better than when you first got her.

I've currently got a conti giant home for her holidays from a rescue - I never realised she was so big, but my god she makes 4 of my cats let alone my buns! Have to say i'm soooooo tempted to keep her - if only my hubby would let me! Now there's a though maybe I'll trade my hubby in for big Jemima!! Only kidding hubby - honestly!!!!!!!

Mummy to 10 gorgeous buns & 4 wonderful cats.

OMG that picture of her with her stitches made me fill up - the poor angel.
What a huge transformation - you have truly worked wonders with her Jane, she is magnificent

Libs came from a dreadful Backyard Breeder ( who had had a previous ban on keeping animals :roll: :evil: ) Libby was about 10 weeks old and was crammed into a 4ft hutch with her FIVE siblings :shock: :evil: :cry: There was no food or water and no hay, just their own excrement to sit in :evil: :cry:
Libby had been badly bitten and no Vet treatment was given. The bite abscessated and started to eat into her spine :cry::cry: My Vet had to perform a huge operation in order to save Libby's life.

Sadly there were many other Buns in the same, if not worse state. I tried to help one more but ended up on the wrong side of the law as a result.I am not advocating anyone to do the same but I just could not see such suffering and do nothing. I acted from the heart not the head and in the end I made things worse

:cry::cry:

Janex

Back