• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holly, Magic and Blitzen's new toys

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
I bought Holly, Magic and Blitzen some new toys today :D They have been playing with them since this afternoon :lol:

'is it edible?'
073.jpg

'*sniff* nope, i guess not'
075.jpg

'now I have, one.....two....three.....FOUR carrotz'
079.jpg

'mum, these don't taste of flowerz!'
007-1.jpg

'that wasn't me mum!'
084.jpg

'Excuse me, i'm eatin' my stix!'
083.jpg

'Go away human!'
082.jpg

all in all, money well spent me thinks :lol: it came to.... £6.50 for the buns' toys, but i spent £5.49 on an ingloo for Poppy aswell.

oh and excuse the poops on the loose :oops: need to do the daily clean in a sec :oops:

where do you get the heart thingy that you hang on the door?want get bluebell one.dont know how long it would last though.xxxxx

I got Blitzen's and Magic's from P@H and Holly's from my local garden centre :D

Oh i want some:( i never go to pets at home though:?
Is magic in her new hutch now? (sorry being nosy noticed she was over looking play houses in the pics!)

yeah, the shed is being totally cleaned out (well it is when i'm not on here :oops: ) so she can't go in at the moment, she goes in from 7am-9pm (roughly) each day and sleeps in her hutch :D

:wave: GREAT TOYS I USE THE P@H AT OLDBURY, BUT STILL TRYING TO GET MY HANDS ON A PURPLE TUNNEL FOR HER, THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE GOT, STILL LOOKING...NO JOY:rolleyes:

Back