• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Jordan and Daisy with pics Please advise

minimack

Mama Doe
Well i decided to bite the bullet and put Jordan and Daisy together today.

I have been terrified to do it i have to say as Jordan can be funny with some other buns and i did not fancy getting in the middle lol!!!:shock:

Well he is totally disintrested in her so far

This pic was taken 10 mins after they had been together

005-3.jpg

010.jpg

013.jpg

Is this a good sign??

They have been toether now about an hour or so. They have shared some food. sniffed each other and Daisy has laid on top of him again.
Is this love at first sight or will i still have the argy bargy to come?

Well they have had a few more sniffs of each other a few binkies and a few flops! :D

Last edited:
Looks good to me!!!

My two sat on opposites sides of the pen for approx two days. Then when they went outside, (things were better) but i had to remove the ramp to hutch as one stayed upstairs and one stayed downstairs, after a few more days they are now totally in lurvee :love:

xx

Just seems 'too good' if you know what i mean. They have been living near each other for a couple of weeks in the house so dont know if that will have helped

They will be fine, Bella and Benji were exactly the same, they are never far from each other now.

I know I did have that gut feeling too, after Bella was bonded first time with Barney( now at the bridge) I never thought it would happen twice being so peacefull and loving, but it did Bella and Benji, they are just like Darby and Joan:lol::lol::lol:

My two have never (touch wood) had any fur flying biting or chasing.

awww wel done you :wave: they look soooo lovely together ...

will be sending you some bunnies to bond ...you must have the magic touch ;)

awww wel done you :wave: they look soooo lovely together ...

will be sending you some bunnies to bond ...you must have the magic touch ;)

Thanks Angie

Lol i was sat in between then to begin with shaking like a leaf lol. :rolleyes:

Dont mind bonding little ones not so worried about my fingers!!!:shock:

Back