• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spring Cleaning Day

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
Decided that the hutch and run could do with a proper srping clean today unscrewed the run from the hutch and gave the paving slabs a real good scrub and then gave the hutch and run a thourgh scrub. I had a little bit of assistance too... kids quite often get a bad press when it comes to their commitment to their pets.. only wanting to do the 'nice bits'.. well here's my 9yr old getting stuck right into poop cleaning!! :D

1stattempt088.jpg

1stattempt089.jpg

And here is the nice clean hutch full of scrummy fresh hay and 4 VERY happy bunsters!! :love:

Sooty and Blue having a Father and Daughter snuggle :love:(Sweep was there but jumped out of shot when she saw the camera.. obviously not good for her street cred being seen cuddling her dad:roll:)

1stattempt100.jpg

Holly in her fave spot.. the loo!! :lol:

1stattempt101.jpg

ahhhh... slave labour... er.... no... hold on :oops: :)

Good to see a happy pair of helping hands

I spent ages cleaning up after my two... as i managed to completely stuff the vacuum with hay and had to take it apart to fix it....

The bunnies just looked on and i swear they were laughing at me.

Looks like you've got some happy bunsters there :)

Back