• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fliss and Tim today

capel

Warren Veteran
Quick, Tim! Run and hide! She's coming to put us outside again!
DSC04173.jpg

She'll never see us in here!
DSC04170.jpg

But I love my mummy Fliss, and she might have something nice for us
DSC04169.jpg

But Daddy two foot's my very favourite!!
DSC04178.jpg

Aw.... Tim is totty :)

Haven't heard that word for years!! He's not that totty really..I think it's just that he's snuggled right down into rog's arm and Rog has big hands!!:lol::lol: He carries him like that out to the garden and he never tries to jump out. I carry him more upright and against my chest and he likes to snuggle under my chin....Tim, that is, not Rog:lol::lol:

Glad to see they're getting on so well Hilda :) When Tim was here he had quite a few snuggles up to my chin ... such a lovely boy :love:

"Totty" means a nice looking person who is available so am confused? :? :lol: :shock: :lol:

Love the "bum" picture hahaha:lol:. Thats ace! :):lol:

"Totty" means a nice looking person who is available so am confused? :? :lol: :shock: :lol:

I think it's a Scottish thing, I would say it - Toe-tea, meaning very small

and then the other word for a cute person as tot-ee

-confusing eh?! :lol:

I think it's a Scottish thing, I would say it - Toe-tea, meaning very small

and then the other word for a cute person as tot-ee

-confusing eh?! :lol:

Yes it is and I was going to say too, Tim looks tiny :shock: but very cute with his lovely wife.

Back