• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions QUICKKKKKKKKK!

I think its a good size for 4 bunnies. I would try and get it cheaper than £120 though.

Thats what my OH is saying..but its perfect for the garden if you get me lol!
I asked what the lowest price is that they will take as they have already been offered £120 but requires delivery!

Hummm..x

It is quite large but I would ask how big the 'kennel' bit is, unless you are happy to let your buns access the run during the night.

I would imagine it will need a bit of work to make it perfect for rabbits. I agree that I would try to knock her down if you can, although dog kennel things are really expensive

It is quite large but I would ask how big the 'kennel' bit is, unless you are happy to let your buns access the run during the night.

I would imagine it will need a bit of work to make it perfect for rabbits. I agree that I would try to knock her down if you can, although dog kennel things are really expensive

Yeah exactly. We was going to make access to it all then build a run on side to its like a huggge butch lol

x

Its nice and a good width etc but I wouldnt fancy cleaning that out as it doesnt look very high.

Mmmmm I normally sort of arrange kennel delivery while my OH isnt here and the same with playhouses ;) :lol: Personally I find this little phrase works well " Mmm I will never need any more bunny housing again hun" must have said that about 8 times now :shock: :lol: Also do a bit of creeping ;)

Mmmmm I normally sort of arrange kennel delivery while my OH isnt here and the same with playhouses ;) :lol: Personally I find this little phrase works well " Mmm I will never need any more bunny housing again hun" must have said that about 8 times now :shock: :lol: Also do a bit of creeping ;)

Lol humm im trying. He says he doesnt want to pay no more than £60......I said well its worth more than that...so looks like its a no go area :cry:

Unless i do it on my own !!!
:rolleyes::D

x

Lol humm im trying. He says he doesnt want to pay no more than £60......I said well its worth more than that...so looks like its a no go area :cry:

Unless i do it on my own !!!
:rolleyes::D

x

Show him how much a new one costs ! :shock: My 6ft x 10 walk in was £500 odd :oops:

Show him how much a new one costs ! :shock: My 6ft x 10 walk in was £500 odd :oops:

I know i told him but hummm...I asked if i could come over and have a loook....hummm then maybe it would persuade him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

x

Back