• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I let Beau out of his cage today :oops: I know I shouldnt have but I feel so awful and he only had a tiny play in the pen for about half an hour. I sat with him the whole time and he wasnt jumping about or anything

DSC09618.jpg

DSC09632.jpg

DSC09633.jpg

DSC09634.jpg

Buu waiting for me to open the door so she could play in the garden

DSC09659.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

Scarlett after just waking up this morning

DSC09640.jpg

DSC09641.jpg

And my special lad Trip

DSC09646.jpg

DSC09647.jpg

DSC09648.jpg

I tried getting some of Trip and Scarlett in the garden but they come out blury because they are so fast :shock: x

We think Beau is about 4 or 5 years old :) Still quite young, but he is recovering from breaking his toes so hasnt been moving about quite so much lately :)

Dunno hun :shock: It happened overnight while he was in his hutch :( Hopefully right before I came out to see him otherwise it would have been hurting him all night :cry: He is fine though, the vet said its healing very well :) x

lovely pics chuck im a huge trip fan:love:hope beau gets better very very soon little love looks so sorry for himself:cry::wave:

Back