• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Lucy the puppy *cuteness alert!* more pics and a video

Wispa & Zola

Mama Doe
im going to get better pictures later, shes just settling in.

she certainly isnt shy and is bounding around like she owns the place already

CIMG0401.jpg

CIMG0400.jpg

CIMG0399.jpg

Last edited:
she is 8 weeks, has a mother bred from working dogs (although doesnt work) and a father from domestic. shes really skinny, too skinny in my eyes and was being fed normal pedigree food. i have switched her to pedigree puppy food and will wean her onto something else in a few weeks

awww she is gorgeous! didnt realise she was a smooth coat!

hard to tell in the pics but she looks ok weight on them but obviously could be different in real life she is truly beautiful!

awwwwwwwwwwwww shes beautiful :love: :love: :love:

im not allowed a border collie next time i get a dog cus ste said they are way too smart for me and him :lol::lol::lol:

hope she gets on with the buns.. awwwww your family is just the best :D

she has the healthy looking pot belly but she has a boney back end! shes all gangly!!

zola hasnt come out the cupboard but wispa has and i cant beleive the size difference. my buns are twice the size of my dog LMAO

what a stunning little border!:love::love::love::love:we have 2 grown up borders one black and white and one grey mearl they are complete loons!

she has the healthy looking pot belly but she has a boney back end! shes all gangly!!

zola hasnt come out the cupboard but wispa has and i cant beleive the size difference. my buns are twice the size of my dog LMAO

:lol::lol::lol::lol: shell grow up adoring them..

i cant beleive how much she looks like a tiny ralph :love: even to the white tip on the tail :love:

Back