• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birds - You gotta love them

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Oh I just love these 2 we've got boarding with us at the moment.
I've just had a shower, came downstairs to dry off in front of the fire as its chilly here today and got wolf whistled by Chuck the Cockatiel (see Pic)
HHChucksmall.jpg

So there I was feeling all good about myself , when I turned round after hearing Leila the Blue fronted Amazon parrot, laughing her head off:lol:
HHLeila4colour.jpg

Thanks for that Leila:roll::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's classic!!

So you board all sorts of animals?

Yep, it's like Noahs Ark here at times (They call Hubby Noah at work:roll:), though we only board those pets we feel we have enough knowledge about and that we can accomodate in the proper housing, safely here. E.g we dont board dogs or cats or reptiles but we do to look after them in peoples homes for them. We do get a lot of birds here though, we've got a gorgeous Caique coming shortly, so cant wait to meet her.:D

I am so excited - we have just returned Chuck to his owners and they have asked us if we would be interested in keeping him as they are emigrating later this year. They said they will have a definite answer for us by Friday if everything is going ahead. Fingers crossed as hubby and I were looking to get a pair of cockatiels from a rescue later next week, but if Chuck goes ahead we will give a donation to the rescue anyway.

Back