• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roly's new hutch!

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Isn't it great, he'll have lots of fun in this I think. It still needs to be painted and he won't go in it until we sort out a wee pal for him so they can go in together but I let him have a wee look today though I don't think he understood about the ramp. :lol:

Oh Gods I'se high up!
roly_hutch02.jpg

roly_hutch03.jpg

roly_hutch05.jpg

Can't wait until it's all painted and he can go in. I'll get better pictures when that happens. These were taken on my phone!:oops:

I was told he is about a year old but I'm not really too sure. I wonder if there are any girl bunbuns needing a home around central Scotland.

Wow a real fabster there. Check RR for buns in Scotland and if you've got a car there is also the Bunny Haven in Dunbar.

:)omg that hutch is beautiful where did you get it from my cousin is after a large hutch like that for her bunnies in summer?
your rabbits gorgeus too

Looks very well made :)

Good luck in your search for a friend. Have you done a search on RR?

Rabswood

I got the hutch from a local guy that does woodwork in his spare time. He used to keep rabbits too and was fed up with the tiny hutches for sale in pet shops. He was having a shot of Roly when he delivered the hutch today.

The guy is based in Plean which is near Stirling. If anyone wants details send me a PM, I'd happily recommend him.

Thanks for the link Smokeyjoe, I'll have a look at it.

Back