• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Jack

buddabun

Warren Veteran
Charlotte you really are Florence Nightingbun :)

She has just told me she is actually breathing quietly (i.e. normally) 75% of the time so the Baytril must be working!

YAY JACK I am so relieved I can't even beging to express it :)

Let's hope the dust-free hutch and meds keep working and she gets better... and fatter :)

DSC_0314-1.jpg

That's great. Hope she carries on getting better and eating loads :D

I :love: that piccie - such a beautiful snow bunny.

There is only snorting sometimes! I didn't do anything its all Jack! She is slowly putting weight on too!!!! Yay for this bunster! She has 2 gorgeous men to look after he which is bound to help!

you're too modest missus. Sooz is right - you are a bunny angel (Sooz herself is a walking bunny dictionary as I have noticed - amazing woman!)...

my fingers, toes and all other extremities are crossed that she sticks on this path :)

you're too modest missus. Sooz is right - you are a bunny angel (Sooz herself is a walking bunny dictionary as I have noticed - amazing woman!)...

my fingers, toes and all other extremities are crossed that she sticks on this path :)

Mine tooooooo

Just done her evening meds and still nice quiet breathing. It does still seem a little laboured but there is no snorting and she is putting weight on a treat! :D

Some snorting this morning... its not unusual she goes through phases... cross fingers it subsides. It has rained all night though which may go part way to explain that.

:D good on ya jack... maybe it was the damp or something but it sounds (fingers crossed) like Baytril's doing well...

Back