• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Home Bargains Selling 38" double hutch

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Forgive me if I'm wrong (my maths was never up to scratch) but am i right in thinking each floor would be just over 3ft long?I didn't go in to check the dimensions,but at £39.99 i expect more uneducated people buying bunnies to house in this little hutch :( I know over both floors it'll amount to over 6ft but i thought they needed to be able to hop twice in both directions?xx

me neither:lol:

mmm 38 inch is a bit small to be honest best bet is at least a four foot one and 25inches deep too..
yep both floors should be the same..ie 36 or 48 inches...and the depth should be the same....be careful tho cos the heightis also where they like to manourvere it around
im hutch hunting right now..nightmare as i want it for indoors my housebuns...a double storey como with a run under...
their montana cage is to small and htyeve binded so tight they refuse to come out still..its worrying me sily so the sooner a new hosue gets provided maybe theyll wqnt to ocme back out again.

is the hutch for one bun?

I agree completely. I was one of the uneducated people when we first got the buns.

We went to a pet shop today and they had a hutch which was 2ft 1 floor hutch.

I complained.

when we got our 2 bunnies they were 8mths old and came in a 3ft cage we hadnt kept bunnies before but this lady was someone from work who had a promotion and 2 children under 3yrs so couldnt give them the time.

after a month we realised it was 2 small and brought a lavendar lodge they both stretched out as itf to say thanks and were more chilled

they are seperate now for fighting and one has lavendar lodge and the other has thistle hall on order (so in a 4ft 2 storey at the moment) - should arrive this week.

How about we all email Home Bargains head office like what happened with Tesco and Argos?? We might be able to convince them to stop selling them

Back