• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maya and Zac HATE Their New Set-Up :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
They wont go near the new hutch, either in,on or under it :cry: They have spent the last 18 hours in the far corner of their pen, only hopping into their litter tray ( which is right next to the new hutch ) if they absolutely have to.

There's gratitude for you :rolleyes:

Hey-ho, time for a rethink on this one................:?

Janex

It takes them 2 weeks to get used to major changes so I bet they'll be fine in a couple of weeks - mine were the same when I put them outside - it was all very unnerving for them, but they loved it eventually - Meantime give them food, water and littertrays/hay where they are :)

Jane, they were obviously happier with their old set up;) they are probably wondering when you are going to put it back to normal:D :lol::lol:
Rabbits no best:lol::lol::lol:

Bunnies can be funnny.......and ungrateful! :lol:.......little things! Hopefully once thewy get used to it being there, they will start getting curious about it and begin to explore it. Once they do, they will love it and wonder why they were being so silly about it! :roll: :lol:

Well their pen is now back to how they like it !! I have taken the hutch out and I bought a kiddies tent thingie with a Bunny design on. I thought Maya and Zac might like to play in it. Nope, they hated it and sat in the corner of their pen thumping :roll:
So the tent, which was a complete :censored: to put up is now dismantled again. I'll try and get a piccie of their pen up later. I am in need of a cuppa and a sit down now.

Bunnies, who'd have 'em !! :rolleyes:

Janex

Awww bless them :lol: Scarlett gets a bit moody when Trip drags their covered litter tray from one side of the run to the other :roll: She just sits on the ramp with this look on her face until I put it back x

aye - they don't like change at all :roll: I'm sure they loved it just the way it was Jane - looked fine to me anyways :)

I wouldnt worry to much this is what claude and miffy have they seem very happy
000_0735.jpg

My beautiful pink dustpan and brush was sitting in the doorway and Tinkerbell went very odd, all strechy neck and body and wouldn't go past it!

They definately don't like change!

:lol: no they definitely don't!
I hung a parsley bell from some string in Wellie and Daisy's shed once, thinking it would provide some amusement and poor Wellie looked terrified and just kept thumping and doing that funny growl/grunt sound at it. I gave up after about 5 mins as he was sooo unimpressed! Poor boy! :lol:

Back