• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with housebuns....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
All of us with housebuns have had to make sacrifices to house our buns indoors....

what is the ONE thing you have had to give up ...and miss most ...through having a house bun (or buns )?

mine is not being able to play rock music REALY loud ...im scared i ll hurt Nemos ears ...but Meatloaf / quo / rainbow / bon jovi etc just isnt the same if it doesnt blow your ear drums :(

I miss not playing music really loud but I couldn't do it, and I have sacrified my dining room to house my buns, but to be honest, I adore them so much it doesn't matter! xxxxx

Btw you are right, Bon Jovi and Meat Loaf have to be played full volume!

hmmm

i sacrificed the only storage area in our house, but it hasnt bothered me that much!

i think the one thing i miss is not having to hoover every day!

i've sacrificed having a tidy lounge! we have rugs and runs here there and everywhere so he can run wild without slipping. :lol:

Before we moved Tango lived in my bedroom and the one thing I missed was sleep as Tango thought he could bang to come out whenever he wanted. When I had to get up for work at 5am he banged to come out every hour!

My sanity.

I never had OCD until after the bunsters came along. I want my mind & hay free house back!!! :oops::oops:

I've sacrificed:

- Loud music, particularly TOOL and Nirvana! :lol:
- House parties (comes into the above category - along with drunk morons walking into "no go" areas) :rolleyes:
- My spare bedroom :roll:
- Clean carpet
- Fresh smelling house - for guests, I don't mind Eau de Bunny Wee! :lol:

But it's all worth it :D

- House parties (comes into the above category - along with drunk morons walking into "no go" areas) :rolleyes:

But it's all worth it :D

At our last house party, we only had Fiver at the time, Phil found me passed out on the bed in the spare room with him at 2am.....apparently no-one had seen me since 12:30 after I went to check on him:lol::lol::lol:

At our last house party, we only had Fiver at the time, Phil found me passed out on the bed in the spare room with him at 2am.....apparently no-one had seen me since 12:30 after I went to check on him:lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwwww!! Well, he was probably better company! :lol:

I've sacrificed:

- Loud music, particularly TOOL and Nirvana! :lol:

i was thinking today "does anyone even listen to Nirvana theses days?" i think you just answered that for me! :lol:

i miss loud music. i can't even play Incubus, Carlton thumps his disapproval everytime!

i was thinking today "does anyone even listen to Nirvana theses days?" i think you just answered that for me! :lol:

i miss loud music. i can't even play Incubus, Carlton thumps his disapproval everytime!

I'm not surprised, after all it's not Bob is it! :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: troo dat! he justs want to hear some roots and culture! i play him Gregory Issacs and Beenie Man "so he knows where he comes from"! :lol:

........Oh dear that has done for me....................:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Cornflakes and milk splurted everywhere :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Janex

my lie ins at the weekend :cry::cry::cry:

everytime i try to feed veg breakfast more than an hour late Alvin stops eating :roll:

I've sacrificed my right to opening the fridge without a little rabbit bounding into the kitchen and skidding to a halt to see what goodies are in there for her :D

Again with the loud music (disturbed, stone sour, slipknot etc) But making up for that by going to download festie next week. Woot woot :D

My carpet, curtains, bedclothes, t shirts, numerous phone cables, laundry basket and numerous other items that various house bunnies have helped themselves to over the years :shock::lol:

my mobile phone charger
the time spent negotiating baby gates
my lie in on the weekend
having money

bless em

Back