• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is rabbit poo round?

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
exactly what it says on the tin, why is it round? are there little workers in their bowels that roll it all into balls? are there?

i don't think i can sleep until i know the answer and Carlton sure ain't opening his trap to tell me. :lol:

Maybe there is a cannon inside the bunnies bum, and when they need a poo...

FIRE!!! (Buuuhhh)
FIRE AGAIN!! *Buuuuh)
??:lol:
Jack x

I too am also most pleased to know about the bum cannon, assume there are different barrels for wotsit shaped poops.

Ps I Lurrrveeee your siggy...PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I too am also most pleased to know about the bum cannon, assume there are different barrels for wotsit shaped poops.

Ps I Lurrrveeee your siggy...PMSL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is true! There is a Wotsit Department, Normal Department, Dioreha Department, Other Department...;):lol::lol:
Jack x

Department poo stores !! :thumb:

:lol::lol::lol: Drake and Josh and Carlton went out drinking tonight, and on the way back, I asked Drake to pop into the PooGalore store to stock up on Wotsit Poos, because he is running low:?
;):lol::lol:
Jck x

:lol::lol::lol: Drake and Josh and Carlton went out drinking tonight, and on the way back, I asked Drake to pop into the PooGalore store to stock up on Wotsit Poos, because he is running low:?
;):lol::lol:
Jck x

i did wonder what those things were in Carlton's pockets! :lol:

We could make an advert...

Department Poo Stores...NOW OPEN!!
Come and buy your Poo Suplies...starting from only 50p!

We have a wide range of poo's...from wotsits....to balls...

Come and visit us at:

25 Bunny Hutch Lane
BunnyVille
BU NNY

Jack ;)

We could make an advert...

Department Poo Stores...NOW OPEN!!
Come and buy your Poo Suplies...starting from only 50p!

We have a wide range of poo's...from wotsits....to balls...

Come and visit us at:

25 Bunny Hutch Lane
BunnyVille
BU NNY

Jack ;)

"wotsits, balls and everything inbetween for all your bunnies cannon needs" :lol:

Also, if your bun has Cannon-stipation, we have all the medicines needed here!
jck x

*bbrrrrrr-ching!* :lol::lol: Jack, you're such a comedian!

i found this website while looking up why rabbits poop is round smellypoop.com and although i havn't found out the poop question, i have learnt that birds don't urinate. well i never! i feel enlightened! :lol:

Back