• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige Baby

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Here are our latest pictures...

This is one of us waiting in our feed box for our milk. We are eating SS and hay too but we still like our milk for breakfast and supper. We are now very good at turbo sucking :lol:

Waiting4ourfeed.gif

This is us in our current indoor accomodation until we get bigger then we will get a new house

OurHouse310508.gif

After a milk feed we always have a mad 5 minutes playing with our toys before we go back to sleep

BBaby310508.gif

KITS31505.gif

KITS231505.gif

KITS331505.gif

Thanx :)

I wish all 4 babies and BunBun had survived. It would have been lovely to have a family (gang of buns) all living together.

Rabs

Thanx :)

I wish all 4 babies and BunBun had survived. It would have been lovely to have a family (gang of buns) all living together.

Rabs

Sometimes it's just not meant to be - and maybe you were meant to give these two the very best start in life they could have, which wouldn't have happened otherwise. I'm a big believer in fate.

Awwww thanx, they are just beautiful little things and so innocent and trusting.
Holding their little bodies while they feed is lovely. Can't wait until they are old enough to play outside, bet they will have loads of fun scooting around. Will try to video it.

Rabswood

Awwww thanx, they are just beautiful little things and so innocent and trusting.
Holding their little bodies while they feed is lovely. Can't wait until they are old enough to play outside, bet they will have loads of fun scooting around. Will try to video it.

Rabswood

yay for videos!

Back