• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns haven't missed me?!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I came back off my hols the other day. I went to pick up my buns from my sisters expecting them all to go mental and greet me enthusiastically. Well they all just looked at me as i came bursting through the door and then went on with their business! I was dead disappointed :roll:

Well, since I got them back home they've done nothing but sulk! I think they're all making me suffer and feel guilty for leaving them. That or they were having such a wonderful time with my sis that they didn't actually want to come home!

My Duncan has gone all chunky again. He has put on a 1lb in 10 days so he's now on his healthy eating again now. He is not very impressed! :lol:

I had the same experience :roll: I went to France only for three days, leaving a trustful friend to look after him. I expected SOME kind of reaction, but got nada! :lol:

I know how you feel - I have just yesterday picked my two up after a week away and its as if they are totally not bothered.

Do buns actually know their owners or just their feeders:shock::rolleyes:

Back