• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accomodation ideas for 3 bunnies

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..So plan is to bond 3single bunnies once neutered and so on. This is to separate my GP and rabbit. Put the GP once neutered with my 3girl GP's and then bond the rabbits.

What sort of accomodation? Size and so on?

The OH fancies a DIY challenge:shock::shock:

It would be outside...for 3 small rabbits..

Any ideas welcome, were struggling....

xx

Probably a Playhouse/Shed would be ideal!
You can get then off eBay, or a local DIY store:D
Jack x

We have thought that but what size and what about a run??

My OH actualy thought of your style run Jack, but not so big lol..could you post a piccie so i can show him....? :)

x

We have thought that but what size and what about a run??

My OH actualy thought of your style run Jack, but not so big lol..could you post a piccie so i can show him....? :)

x

Sure:D
SP_A0087.jpg

I'd say anything, over 6ft x 4ft for a shed, and maybe a 5ft x 5ft playhouse (like mine)
Jack x

Sure:D
SP_A0087.jpg

I'd say anything, over 6ft x 4ft for a shed, and maybe a 5ft x 5ft playhouse (like mine)
Jack x

Thanks!!!
I was just worried about an open top run?? Do yours go in at night time? And when your out? In - i mean in the playhouse...?

xx

Thanks!!!
I was just worried about an open top run?? Do yours go in at night time? And when your out? In - i mean in the playhouse...?

xx

Yep, in at night, usually 10.30, untill 6am. Nothing has ever got in or out. We were going to get a top, but it would be massive:rolleyes:
Plus- it is only the same as a free range bun, if you think about it:rolleyes:
Jack x

Yep, in at night, usually 10.30, untill 6am. Nothing has ever got in or out. We were going to get a top, but it would be massive:rolleyes:
Plus- it is only the same as a free range bun, if you think about it:rolleyes:
Jack x

I just worry tooooo much lol!!!
Yeah thats true actually! My bunnies manage to escape even when free range!:shock: I was chasing them around the front the other day!!:shock:

Were watching something on ebay that would be really good for our garden and the bunnies, so fingers crossed, it doesnt go for too much as were abit tight on money!!

xx

Back