• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at Home

pjdicky

New Kit
Hi, I'm new to the forum and Rabbits :D!

I have learn a lot in the past 6 month of owning my bun.

I got him from Pet at Home. About a week after getting him home he started sneezing all the time so I took him to the vet. Turns out he has the 'snuffles'.

Today I went in to Pet at Home and was looking at the buns and spotted one that seemed to have the symptons. I reported to the staff straight away.

I've read a few post on here from people who have experienced the same thing.

I would like to know your thoughts.

I'm just looking for a companion for my bun now and I won't be going back to Pets at Home.

:wave: welcome to the forum!

sorry to hear you bun has snuffles :( is he better now?

nice one telling a member of staff at P@H. let's hope they do something about it.

you could pair your bun up with a lovely lady from a rescue, there's looooads on here, you'd be spoilt for choice! i'm sure someone more knowledgeable will comment on this though. :wave:

He is better but not cured. I have been looking on the forum for a campanion for him. Here are some pics of my little man:

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00184.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Yo Yo Philip! Hey sexy rab! Welcome!

Lauralou, look at your sig! I love it! I hope Carlton does smoke the reefer, he looks like he does in most if his picks where he is flopped out! And he is always eating... busted!

Yo Yo Philip! Hey sexy rab! Welcome!

Lauralou, look at your sig! I love it! I hope Carlton does smoke the reefer, he looks like he does in most if his picks where he is flopped out! And he is always eating... busted!

how's he going to carry on with his anti-drug campaigns now you've told everyone his dirty secret?!

Darn it, were you throwing them off the scent! Check d'is out mon, me be making a special 'erbal treat!

:lol::lol::lol: Carlton's a rasta, it's a strictly religious thing, honest! don't know how he rolls em with with those paws though? :? :lol:

:wave:woo, sorry, we hijacked your thread!

Sorry Philip, which P@H was it, top or bottom? I know recently they had 2 poorly bunnies in the adoption section, although they did declare it.

i used to work in pets at home and we had a bun come in with it i told the manager and was told i was making a mountian out of a mole hill so he put it in with 7 other rabbits:?

Hello and welcome sorry your buns had Snuffles. You dutch bun is so pretty. There are lots of buns on here looking for homes:wave:

Back