• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Accomodation- An Update.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This is Maya and Zac's pen. I intend to add a ramp so they can use the top of the hutch ( one that Janice gave us :) ) aswell as going into it and under it. More toys to be added too.......
Picture2602.jpg

Danny and Jessica's pen
Picture2607.jpg

Colonel Colin and Bernie's pen
Picture2614.jpg

Murphy and Felicity's pen, there is a bed within the cupboard thingy and Felicity has moved their toys in there.........:?
Picture2613.jpg

I have to be very careful with what goes into Lara and Dermot's pen. Dermot has a chronic tummy problem and if he ingested anything 'un-natural' he would become very poorly :cry:
Picture2605.jpg

Obviously all these pens are far from perfect but I will continue to work on them

Janex :)

I love your set up Jane always have :thumb:..
Your buns have a great life with you they are so lucky to have you :D

Oh they look fantastic! I love the ornament on top of Maya and Zac's pen :D

Also where you get Murphy and Felicity's Curver kiddie step? :)

I'm not sure where I have seen these, think it was one bunny mail order site, but what I thought was a great idea was to make big tunnels for the bunnies using a roll of brown parcel paper!!! You fold the paper over until you have a large sheet of numerous layers of brown paper (enough to make it quite sturdy) and then use it to make a brown paper tube...I haven't worded the instructions very well but I hope you know what I mean :oops: I make them for my bunnies and they LOVE them, they are so cheap to make too...all you have to put up with is the rustling! :lol:

I love how every bunny has their own bunny ornament.

I'm not sure where I have seen these, think it was one bunny mail order site, but what I thought was a great idea was to make big tunnels for the bunnies using a roll of brown parcel paper!!! You fold the paper over until you have a large sheet of numerous layers of brown paper (enough to make it quite sturdy) and then use it to make a brown paper tube...I haven't worded the instructions very well but I hope you know what I mean :oops: I make them for my bunnies and they LOVE them, they are so cheap to make too...all you have to put up with is the rustling! :lol:

I love how every bunny has their own bunny ornament.

I'll give it a go !! :)

Janex

I'll give it a go !! :)

Janex

You won't get any sleep for all of the noise! :lol: I have to take mine off them during the night, they are bad enough starting with the cardboard boxes every morning at 5am :shock: I gave up buying commercial toys because they aren't interested....it's cardboard city all the way in our house :thumb:

Back