• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have finally got... PICCIES!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
A little Tikes playground for Drake and Josh.:D:D:D:D:D
So far, Drake has sat under it, and Josh has done 300 laps around it:roll::lol::lol::lol:
Jack x

Last edited:
awww yey :p does that make my bunnies trendsetters then? ;) wait till I tell the girls - they'll be thrilled :lol:

Heres the piccies... Sorry if they are blurry, I took them on my phone. And you might have to tilt your head:oops::lol::

DSC00581.jpg

:love:
DSC00580.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00578.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

Enjoy x
Jack x

Hehe! I cleaned them earlier, so they are all sparkely clean:lol: I don't know why, but I just had an urge to clean their bums:shock:
Jack x

well, y'know, it is Saturday night, they might be getting ready for a night out so you'll be doing them a favour cleaning their bums - they'll be attracting all the ladies at that trendy new nightclub The Burrow Bar. tonight it's £10 all the carrot juice you can drink!

oooh different colour to mine :shock: and yes I have the stool too :p oooh me neck :shock:

Elve my Radley looks up to your Benny :shock: :lol: ;)

:lol: Benny is a bunny with impeccable taste and a keen eye for the latest crazes sweeping the nation - the perfect role model, except for his habit of biting young lady bunnies on the nose :p

well, y'know, it is Saturday night, they might be getting ready for a night out so you'll be doing them a favour cleaning their bums - they'll be attracting all the ladies at that trendy new nightclub The Burrow Bar. tonight it's £10 all the carrot juice you can drink!

Ohh, better give them their spending money, D&J said does Carlton want to go for a pint of carrot juice....
Jack x ?

O/T OMG your siggie just made me choke on my cuppa tea !! :lol::lol::lol:

Jack, your Buns look like they are having a great time!! :D

Janex

Ohh, better give them their spending money, D&J said does Carlton want to go for a pint of carrot juice....
Jack x ?

yeah, Carlton's just splashing on some Coriander Cologne before heading out, he says he'll meet D&J on Burrow Avenue where it meets with Hutch Lane, if that's cool? can D&J keep an eye on his juice comsumption for me? he has a tendancy to drink a bit too much, that boy just doesn't know his limits! :lol:

yeah, Carlton's just splashing on some Coriander Cologne before heading out, he says he'll meet D&J on Burrow Avenue where it meets with Hutch Lane, if that's cool? can D&J keep an eye on his juice comsumption for me? he has a tendancy to drink a bit too much, that boy just doesn't know his limits! :lol:

Sure! D&J usually take some Cabbage Wine back to the playhouse anyway, so they get drunk there!!

Hutch Lane, thats fine! They are just going to streighten their ears, then put some bun-oderant on, and they will be on their way:D
Jack x

Back