• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Advice Needed Please!!!

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
Hello :wave: my three have all been running around the garden today for the first bonding session yesterday thumper and violet had a bit of furpulling but today -no fights just a bit of chasing mainly thumper chasing Violet and then Thumper chasing lily (she has been seperated after a spay due to her not eating).

My question really is what should i do for the night- should I bring them all in and let them run around in one room or put them all in the huge hutch outside? At the moment Thumper us in the huge hutch outside on his own and the girls are in 2 seperate cages indoors.?

Thank you!!! :)

I'd bring them all in to a room where you can sleep - so that you can keep half an eye on them overnight... perhaps make a pen up in the bedroom or the front room?

I agree with Faye ... set up a pen somewhere that you can stay with them all night if needed. A smaller pen might help them to bond as there's no getting away from one another! x

Back