• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cardboard Furniture DIY!

prince-windie

Young Bun
After looking at The Cardboard Guy and his wonderful creations (gotta buy that castle for christmas! :lol: ), I remebered a site I found a while back while looking for DIY christmas decorations...

Fold School! If you're annoyed at your little ones chewing your furniture, why not give them some furniture of their own? They are all aimed at children and relatively small so I'm sure they could be used for climbing by any rabbit with a jumping passion! :D And it wont matter if they chew! Good way for you to get crafty and creative also!

Sorry if this isn't new at all and been posted before! :oops:

That looks so cool - maybe a bit complicated - can feel some frustation and swearing coming on just thinking about it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oooh they look great :D I was musing about my own furniture yesterday as I've made 3 pieces of furniture out of cardboard boxes recently :lol: A telephone table (cardboard box taped shut and covered with nice fabric cloth) a bookcase (desktop one made from an Amazon box appropriately - covered in nice paper when I get round to it) and a side-table (3 laptop boxes stacked on top of each other and covered in a nice cloth) :D

Bunnies love the westwales hay boxes - they make houses and warrens and all sorts with a couple of those every week :)

oooh they look great :D I was musing about my own furniture yesterday as I've made 3 pieces of furniture out of cardboard boxes recently :lol: A telephone table (cardboard box taped shut and covered with nice fabric cloth) a bookcase (desktop one made from an Amazon box appropriately - covered in nice paper when I get round to it) and a side-table (3 laptop boxes stacked on top of each other and covered in a nice cloth) :D

I have quite a few boxes being used as coffee tables! :lol: They have tea/coffee ring stains all over them :oops:

Bunnies love the westwales hay boxes - they make houses and warrens and all sorts with a couple of those every week :)

Dare I ask for piccies :)

Dare I ask for piccies :)

the telephone table :D

recycled.jpg

the bunnies boxes :D

smallboxes.jpg

I also make handbags out of old jumpers :shock: :lol:

Back