• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Primrose Again! Very Odd but Better For Now....

elve

Banned
She's been 100% since her attack of stasis or whatever yesterday - I was watching her at lunch time and they were all sitting together snoozing - she washed her ears (awwww :D) and ate some caecal poops - all seemed well....then she started stretching out and rolling around on her back again :shock:

I got them into the shed and she just hunched up in a corner like they do - kept laying flat and looking uncomfortable :( Panic panic :roll: Saturday, vets shut, ex had already rung to say he was in bed with flu :rolleyes: She really didn't want to go, but I chased her outside in the end and round and round the patio - she was most angry with me :oops:

Then I left them till veggie time - got the run all ready thinking she'd need to come in the house for syringing - and she runs out of the shed in the veggie scrummage :shock: Mystery....I think I will cut out the long grass (and dandelions?) - such a shame as they love them :(

they are so frustrating sometimes arent they - it's hard to tell whether anythings wrong and if so, what it is :roll: i think she's just malingering to get you worried ;) continued vibes for her good health though

thank you :D she was certainly fine when I just gave them their greens - scoffing as usual - I think the run around the patio must have just shifted the gas or whatever it was - she's in a real heavy moult too :roll:

I think that's bunnies though - still it makes you so happy when they are well again :D

do you think its thier way of not getting in trouble for poopin all over the floor? just soooooooo glad theres poop theres not one bit of anger :lol::lol::lol:

yeah it puts your priorities in order though :shock: I suddenly felt very happy with all the things I'd been complaining about all day - even my son suddenly looked cuter! (he woke me up at 5am so that's quite an acheivement - thank you Primrose the peacemaker :lol:)

What is Primrose like :lol: bless her ! She sounds like my Lenny ! Glad she is better now Elve.

Back