• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Oscar!

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Here is Oscar my new opal mini-rex bun, he's eight weeks old and is very sweet, he seems so tiny after my giants :D!

Oscar003.jpg

Oscar004.jpg

Oscar013.jpg

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

May I pleease pretty please use him on my website? :love:

You may :D

Thanks everyone. He's so little I couldn't face leaving him outside alone all night so I've set the indoor cage up in he living room and he's having a hop around :).

erm... I just checked the forum poster of this picture and it does say GemmaH but it can't be as I'm sure we DISCUSSED LAST WEEK YOU HAD ENOUGH ANIMALS AND CHILDREN TO CARE FOR!!!!!!!!!

ps he is cute though :love:

erm... I just checked the forum poster of this picture and it does say GemmaH but it can't be as I'm sure we DISCUSSED LAST WEEK YOU HAD ENOUGH ANIMALS AND CHILDREN TO CARE FOR!!!!!!!!!

ps he is cute though :love:

You weren't supposed to see this :lol: Was psyching myself up for my telling off ;). Well it's everyone on here's fault really, I asked if 2 more rabbits added to 2 buns and 23 piggies would make any difference and everyone said no :D. He's going to be husbun for Jos's Peanut who's coming to live with us soon :D.

Back