• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tell me its the wrong thing to do

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
whilst on holiday I went into pets at home and saw this lovely bun,apparently a giant house bun,but he wasnt so huge,went in every day after that and felt really sad that it was on its own,he or she looked lovely and calm.I wondered how long it has been on its own in there and how old it is etc,but i know if i ring up and ask these questions I will want him more.I realise I cant have every bunny I see and I am thinking where could I keep it if i bought it home??In the house in my utility room,but is that fair to keep it on its own?Does anyone live near the Barnstaple store??Is it best I leave it there,to stop them getting anymore in from a breeder??

Is it best I leave it there,to stop them getting anymore in from a breeder??

technically, yes. ;) the bun will only be replaced by another and you cant take them all - however I'm not going to tell you what to do, every situation has its own merits and it's your choice. ;)

aww Jackie I don't have anything constructive to say except the heart wants what the heart wants :( this bunny stole your heart and I know how that feels - I too used to 'obsess' over a giant in P@H I never got him in the end, but he was there a LONG time and I really did want him but my mind talked me out of it :(

I know what ever you choose for your family will be right x x

Back