• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today's Building Plans !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to be extending Bobbie and Brian's pen and building a new one for Harry.
I'm off to Homebase now to get all the bits I'll need

Janex :)

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Wickes and Homebase on a Saturday morning............NIGHTMARE !! :shock:

I think I am going to buy Harry a dog crate rather than attempting to build something myself. ( A skill I clearly lack......:rolleyes: )

Next stop Ebay !! :lol:

No heaving crowds of people just me and my PC :thumb:

Janex

Good Luck! Trick is, when you go into the shop, shout as loud as you can:

"COMING THROUGH!!!", then everyone will be shocked, and scared, so they will move out of your way... Works every time;)
Jack x

I have ordered Harry's new crate off Ebay so instead of working on his and Bobbie and Bri's accomodation I have been working on Maya's and Zac's. Still a long way to go, I need to build another ramp I think :? But so far Maya and Zac appear to approve :D

Janex

Yay well done Jane:D.I wouldn,t know where to start i am hopeless:lol::lol:I am getting good at ordering stuff off ebay though:rolleyes:

good luck jane and well done..im useless at handywork but very good at spending money :lol::lol:

hope it works out..how we see it sadly isnt how it works out..or is that just me:oops:

Back