• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding - Boy and Girls x2?

There is no reason why you cannot. Do ensure that you are strict with preparing the area you use and keep to all the rules of bonding.

Ensure that you have at least 72 hours where you are about to monitor them as the more buns you have the longer it takes to sort out their dynamics.

Oooh! Dont know! But I am hoping to be able to bond 2 pairs of already bonded bunnies soon. I bonded my 2 last night, and it went really well. I stuck to the guidelines in this link.

I hope it goes well. It was the best feeling in the world this morning, checking on them (at 5am, after a night on the floor in the lounge! yawn) and catching them cuddled up!

Carmen

Oooh! Dont know! But I am hoping to be able to bond 2 pairs of already bonded bunnies soon. I bonded my 2 last night, and it went really well. I stuck to the guidelines in this link.

I hope it goes well. It was the best feeling in the world this morning, checking on them (at 5am, after a night on the floor in the lounge! yawn) and catching them cuddled up!

Carmen

Its something im considering once everybody has been "done"
Am scared to bond into my existing pairs as i dont want to break anything up and one is a "newlyweds" lol.

I know how you feel bonding was stressful, i did it in my bathroom!!! Mine was tricky a fair bit of chasing but there great now, i even catch them grooming sometimes lol.

My OH mentioned once everybody is done bonding together all of our bunnies...:shock::shock:

So that would be a group of 8!!!!!!!! lol

Doubt i will bonding 2 was hard lol!

xxx

Its something im considering once everybody has been "done"
Am scared to bond into my existing pairs as i dont want to break anything up and one is a "newlyweds" lol.

I know how you feel bonding was stressful, i did it in my bathroom!!! Mine was tricky a fair bit of chasing but there great now, i even catch them grooming sometimes lol.

My OH mentioned once everybody is done bonding together all of our bunnies...:shock::shock:

So that would be a group of 8!!!!!!!! lol

Doubt i will bonding 2 was hard lol!

xxx

Eek! Rather you than me! Mind you, I'm new to rabbit madness, give me a few more months and I may have as many as you! I've already got plans for 2 of Tree's long-termers.;)

I hope it will be as easy to bond the 4 of them as it was on my first attempt. But I get the feeling I got of lightly!

Carmen

Back