• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonny Saying her Fairwell's to Holly

DixieLuBun

Young Bun
buns041.jpg

This was Bonny this morning saying her goodbyes to Holly to whom she followed round like a little puppy dog. She is now safely in her new home being bonded with a handsome Bunny. She is missed by Holly the dog. xxxxxTake care Bonny in your new home may you have lots of loves and fun from your man.

Aww that almost brought a tear to my eye! :oops: Is there a connection because of their colour?! :D

Good luck with your new manbun, Bonny :wave:

Poor Holly doesn't look impressed bless her. Bet she is glad of the peace and quiet. Wait til Dolly moves in. OMG just realised, Holly and Dolly :lol:

Gorgeous pic. And well done Dawn on handing over your first foster!

Yes all I'll need is a Polly and we have three Holly, Dolly and Polly:lol:

I think Holly misses her she went over to the cage and sniffed but is able to lie in her bed without Bonny wanting in.
buns006.jpg

This was the norm Bonny watching over Holly.

Yes all I'll need is a Polly and we have three Holly, Dolly and Polly:lol:

I think Holly misses her she went over to the cage and sniffed but is able to lie in her bed without Bonny wanting in.
buns006.jpg

This was the norm Bonny watching over Holly.

Oh that is sooooooo sad :( :cry:

Oh bless that is just so cute but sad too. Hugs to Holly and hope she has a new bunny friend to share her bed with soon :(

Back