• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Princess, Cos I Love Her and She Has Been So Poorly

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
PrinandHsbuns044.jpg

PrinandHsbuns039.jpg

PrinandHsbuns038.jpg

PrinandHsbuns037.jpg

PrinandHsbuns036-1.jpg

Don't you just love my sweet little Chance in the background too. He is just the dearest bun.

PrinandHsbuns017.jpg

Oh such Royalty

Oh Princess you look great, it was lovely seeing you this evening my children want you as you gave them loads of kisses xxxxxxx we will see you again soon I told your mummy.:wave:

I would really like a new cage for them (although they are only ever in it when they want to wee or sleep out of the way. But I can't bring myself to change it as my beloved Bugsy was in that hutch and I think about him alot when I look at it and picture the old days when he was still with me. How much of a saddo am I!? lol! Princess told me she wants a pink crate!

I would really like a new cage for them (although they are only ever in it when they want to wee or sleep out of the way. But I can't bring myself to change it as my beloved Bugsy was in that hutch and I think about him alot when I look at it and picture the old days when he was still with me. How much of a saddo am I!? lol! Princess told me she wants a pink crate!

then a pink crate she must have!!!!

How funky are they! After recent vet bills Damien would never allow it! Lol! I must think of a way! I would say I would sell my body, but I don't think I would get much! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG PMSL.....What the hell is Chance doing in the background? "Mummy, Mummy, LOOK AT ME!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Princess is looking relaxed and scrummy as usual :D

OMG PMSL.....What the hell is Chance doing in the background? "Mummy, Mummy, LOOK AT ME!!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Princess is looking relaxed and scrummy as usual :D

He was having a wash and he is just so ADORABLE :love:

Last edited:
Back