• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This weekend in Twickenham we are bonding

janice

Wise Old Thumper
I am having an easy weekend as my eldest is 18 this weekend .... I only have one bonding to do ........

A lovely stray rabbit called Mandy and a beautiful black boy, both are lionhead x's. they both arrived at approximately 8 pm and since then they have sat and stared at each other. A little bit of stamping has been going on ......... for the past 5 minutes all has been very quiet ..........

........ I am just downloading a piccie. It is not a brilliant one as it is quite dark .........

Good luck, hope yours goes well too. My gut feeling with these two are they will be fine together. Strangely they are so similiar in looks as well, just different colours.

This morning apart from the odd stamping which is happening alll is very quiet. They have spent the past half hour sitting together nibbling at hay.

A dead rabbit ?
CIMG0219.jpg

A quick rustle of some greens and we are back to life :lol:
CIMG0220.jpg

I cannot tell you how many times that posture has normally brought me heartfailure during a bonding :lol::lol::lol:

Particuarly when they are not your own rabbit :oops::shock:

I dont like rabbits who play dead either .... it worries me. When Amber and Noel were with me, I found them both 'dead' snuggled up next to each other and I think the look on my face must have said it all. I am not sure what my first thought was ....

I dont like rabbits who play dead either .... it worries me. When Amber and Noel were with me, I found them both 'dead' snuggled up next to each other and I think the look on my face must have said it all. I am not sure what my first thought was ....

They are doing it now as i type this :lol:
scares me to death when i walk past have to do a double take :oops:

I am not sure what my first thought was ....

I tend to take more risks wth my own rabbits I have to say, I'll push a bond further :oops::oops:

Er, my first thought? How quickly can I leave the country..... :lol: :lol:

Those are two very cute wee bunnies. I think it's fair to say they look pretty happy together! :)

They are really good with each other this morning, he is humping her on the odd occassion .... and she just puts her head to the ground to be groomed. :D

Back