• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Buns outside! Cuteness overload! - Image Heavy

vengeful.veggie

Alpha Buck
Well, the buns went in the garden today. Ben's been outside before but I don't know if Verity had before she came to me, but she had her first time outside here today.

Verity was a little camera shy and kept turning away from the camera but I got a good few shots, and one hilarious one of her. Benjamin on the other hand.. LOVED having his photo taken! :lol:

The run isn't great, I made it from left over squares I had around the house, we're moving soon and I'll be buying a very large one from zooplus, but this will do for now. God, I'm a rambler.. here's pictures -

Verity -

DSCF4986.jpg

DSCF4987.jpg

DSCF4990.jpg

DSCF5007.jpg

DSCF5035.jpg

^^ Now this is the BEST picture ever! Her expression is priceless!! :lol: ^^

Benjamin-

DSCF4998.jpg

DSCF5001.jpg

DSCF5008.jpg

DSCF5010.jpg

DSCF5017.jpg

DSCF5005.jpg

DSCF5027.jpg

DSCF5028.jpg

DSCF5036.jpg

Together -

DSCF5022.jpg

DSCF5030.jpg

DSCF5031.jpg

Wow, that was a lot of photo's. I took many, many more too! I need to give my camera a rest I think.. :lol:

Cute, cute bunsters! :love: I need to get my two outside and take some pics, yours looked like they were having so much fun!

Back