• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just weighed Bella!

I'm sort of glad to know she's put on a pound since I've had her :D When I first got her, she was just 1 pound, now almost a year later, she's 2 pounds. I have also found out she is a dwarf lop, too! She's 2 pounds which is 2kg. A friend of mine told me this is the weight of a dwarf lop.

Is Bella under-weight or normal??

Diana xx :wave:

Alvin only weighs 2.2kg and i think thats too small to be a dwarf... its more likely shes a mini lop hun :)

Nethaland maybe?

nah hes deffo a lop.. but im not sure what type..... when i brush him he seems to tiny an fragile but then when peeps on here post about thier mini's none of them are over 2kg :lol::lol::lol:

pearl on the other hand is really stocky and isnt half as fragile if that makes sense :shock:

nah hes deffo a lop.. but im not sure what type..... when i brush him he seems to tiny an fragile but then when peeps on here post about thier mini's none of them are over 2kg :lol::lol::lol:

pearl on the other hand is really stocky and isnt half as fragile if that makes sense :shock:

Oh I don't know then!

Yeah it made sense :)

see now im really confused

BRC website says mini lops = ADULTWEIGHT Ideal Maximum lbs/oz 3.4 3.8 kg 1.5 1.60

dwarf lops = WEIGHT. Ideal - kg 2.041 (41b 8 oz.) Maximum - kgs 2.381 (5Lb 4oz) - Minimum 1.93kg. (41b 4oz)

so if Alvins a dwarf.. what is missy SJ's peanut cus hes loads bigger :shock::shock:

see now im really confused

BRC website says mini lops = ADULTWEIGHT Ideal Maximum lbs/oz 3.4 3.8 kg 1.5 1.60

dwarf lops = WEIGHT. Ideal - kg 2.041 (41b 8 oz.) Maximum - kgs 2.381 (5Lb 4oz) - Minimum 1.93kg. (41b 4oz)

so if Alvins a dwarf.. what is missy SJ's peanut cus hes loads bigger :shock::shock:

eta - a german maybe??? DESIRED WEIGHT: Adult, minimum 2.95kg - maximum 3.85kg (6 1/2lb - 8 1/2lbs). The maximum weight for an U/5 exhibit at a show shall be 2.95kg (6 1/2lbs).

ive just looked aon about 5 different sites... mini lops weigh up to 1.6 kg and dwarf lops weigh up to about 2.4kg

i think bella and alvin are both dwarfs :? your mate was right :)

Back