• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for Jill (honeybunny) and nosey people too....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
this is Coffee ....sporting a lovely trendy baby vest :D

coffee.jpg

and no ...shes not dressed up for fun folks....its to stop her unpicking stitches ;) ;) ;)

:oops:sorry ....being nosey.........What a brill idea....at least it served it's purpose.
Lovely bunnies:D

That is so cute!!!
I was telling Martyn and he thought it was mean, but when he came to look he agreed it's really sweet!

Awww she looks cute in that. Someone else on here did that with their bunny and it looked really cute on them too. It a very clever idea :D:D

Now how on earth did that stay on?!

My little Egg madam managed to nibble her stitches.... twice (the first time she had to go back under, second time the vet said it would probably be ok to leave it), but I'd bet money she'd have wriggled her way out of any clothing.... maybe it would have worked (i ended up putting a cone around her neck for a few days which is why it was ok to leave it the second time - as soon as the cone was off she'd had them out though... :roll:)

I vividly remember meeting Coffee at Jill Honeybunny's ... she had been rushed to the vet, having pulled her stitches on the morning we went to meet and adopt Ant. She was wearing a vest-type thing then ... couldn't believe it when I saw her in another one! Agree with Jill - she's definitely grown! Who's the lovely little lionhead cross behind her? Looks a lot like Broome :) x

Back