• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Issues

Rachypoo

Young Bun
Hi everyone - I am having a bit of a problem with my bunnies! Is anyone able to give some advise please?

I have a bonded trio, two females and a male. They all get on fine but one female is being left out and gets picked on some times. Due to this fact I bought another rabbit (charlie a Nethie) in the hope of putting him into the already established group. The problem is though all the rabbits like my new one apart from the boss, my biggest bunny Mopsy (a huge french lop). Every time Charlie and Mopsy get anywhere near each other Mopsy snorts and tries to bite him and has so far made him bleed on two occasions!

I am considering keeping Charlie seperate or do you think it is worth trying to get him and Mopsy to be friends. Its just that due to his size, Charlie is the only one that is getting injured here so I worry it could get worse for him?

Oh I am a little worrier when it comes to my bunnies!

Thanks for any help you can give me xxx

Last edited:
Back