• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Boblets New Pen

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I am still working on it though

Picture2593.jpg

Janex :)

I like it Jane
I hope you know i wasnt judging you before, although i do think the amount of fuss it got was ridiculous. I was just saying how quick people here are to jump down other peoples throats but not established members, and that having less rabbits would give the others more time and space which is true...yet you took these buns in from a terrible situation and i have great respect for that, so if things i said were hurtful in that respect then im sorry, it was by no means my intention. But again it was just constructive criticism and not a patch on what is said commonly on these forums to or about other people or people we dont even know
I hope that clears things up somewhat as you know im not a hostile person
I also :love: the boblets and want to squish them

That pen looks fab Jane and also full of fun for the Boblets :) Im sure the Boblets were on the Oxford run I know Bobbie was :lol: They were tiny all the babies and I met Theo :)

Last edited:
Also is that a wall on the left hand side? Id be careful if not about them jumping if theyre the sort...i know what ours are like:roll::lol: But lit looks like a barrier anyway

Jane I put a ramp up on to Jess's hutch in her playhouse but ahem she now jumps up there :lol: Really looks fab :)

Looks FAB.....as it did before the make-over! ;)

Bless Little Bill for finally figuring the ramp out! :D I KNEW he would figure it out eventually if he concentrated REALLY hard!!! :lol: :love: :love:

Back