• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Plan

Kirsty&Lola

Mama Doe
We have had Lola insured with Pet Plan for a year. Cost £80 pounds. Just had a renewal quote and its £107:shock: We haven't made a claim during this time. Out of curiosity i got a new quote online under OH's name but same address etc. and it came to £88. I don't quite understand. I'm going to ring them when it's up for renewal and tell them about the new quote. If they can't match it i'll just go with the one under Andy's name. Anyone else had an increase on their renewal?

I'm sure it will be moved to the right place :)

How old is the rabbit(s)?

Edit:
Oh and I think I know the answer, at the moment they have a special offer "12 months for the price of 9". I recently insured mine with a monthly payment and the payments don't start for a few months. That is probably why it shows a lower price for new quotes, the discount doesn't apply to existing customers.

I dont know what use this is, but my mum n dad did for megan there dog. Only from £13 to £15 lol..but still!

xx

i thought it was a new customer thing. looks like i'll be registering under OH's name:lol: It's not a huge increase but i'd be a little annoyed if my car insurance went UP every year that i DIDN'T make a claim:roll:

all insurance goes up yearly as pets get older.. plus with petplan i think you get the first two months free so the 2nd year will be two months worth more expensive.... soon to find out myself how much it goes up by ill have had it a year for alvin in july :)

Back