• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Phoebe

Hugbut

Mama Doe
Phobe is the bun i got from the p@h adoption centre. I worried from the start that i had done the wrong thing in bringing her home, and although i later found out she's a dental bun, i can't regret getting her when i see her :love:
The last time i posted about her was when she was about to have her dental, it went well but i didn't have time to post as i got married the day after she had it done :lol:
Although she is painfully shy, she is also very inquisitive, i hope in time she'll learn to love us & eventually bond with Hugo.
Just thought i'd share a couple of pics :wave:

Photo-0400.jpg

Half way through being cleaned out :lol:
Copyoffeeeeby.jpg

Photo-0354.jpg

Last edited:
aww she's gorgeous! I have the same wood chew that's in your pic...for my boy :lol: ...im sure he doesn't mind!
Is she black / brown ? she looks different in diferent lightings

aww she's gorgeous! I have the same wood chew that's in your pic...for my boy :lol: ...im sure he doesn't mind!
Is she black / brown ? she looks different in diferent lightings

She's chocolate brown, but the light wasn't very good in one of the pics :D

Last edited:
She is SO gorgeous!!!!! It is so good to see new pics of her....and it's GREAT that she has found her loving forever home with you! :D

Back