• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Apache!!!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
This is the lovely little stray that came to me to be fostered yesterday. He is so friendly and inquisitive.

moto_0333.jpg

moto_0335.jpg

I've booked him in for a neuter Tuesday to take care of his more, undesireable, habits :lol:

moto_0328.jpg

He's lovey.

I hope the neutering works, despite being deplummed 10 days ago Elwood still thinks wee spraying is an olympic sport :lol::lol::lol:

I never thought I'd see another bunny with the name apache...does he try to take your finger off like Chloes???

oooowwwww sooz ...hes georgeous:D

Isn't he just? I love his funky hairdo :lol::lol::lol: I have him booked in for the snip Tuesday so will let you know how he goes :)

Lucy, He's called Apache after the song me and Phil were learning the dance routine to at 3am on Tuesday :oops::oops: The only thing he will do to your finger is smother it in bunny kisses :love: :love:

If anyone is looking for a stunning, friendly boy bun this little chap will be ready for rehoming in a fortnight ;)

Back