• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worlds biggest bunny has babies!!!!!

This woman has been mentioned on here before. I don't agree with they way she breeds or advertises her breeding :roll:

The babies are very gorgeous though :)

P.S I also think there is a forum rule that states you are not allowed to post a link to something with the sole purpose of criticising it, just a warning in case this is locked ;)

There is one good thing is at £180 don't think people will buy the Bun and mistreat it surely!?!?! :shock:

The have lovely ears

The babies look bigger then my buns :shock:

OMG poor big bunny. Does she breed the rabbit to look like that? For what purpose exactly?

Those ears on those babies, :shock: massive.

i cant see the webbie :(
can someone copy and paste me the article and PM me it please?
i want to read it

This is the ad that the link goes to. Can not even get their spelling correct (this one is a pet hate of mine)

ad said:
BIGGEST BUNNY IN THE WORLD AS SEEN ON GM TV AND PAPERS - AMY BIGGEST BUNNY IN THE WORLD WILL BE IN THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2009,WE NOW HAVE HER BABYS FOR SALE, WITH THERE PAPERS. Price: £180 Location:
Worcestershire, Redditch
Phone: 01905841807
Mobile: 07956484145

0f7ded49fb156d5cb0b2af8f7f563e46-DSC_0265-480x395.jpg

Back