• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus Run (construction)

Brennan

Alpha Buck
Help can anyone online who has a zooplus pen have a look at theirs and tell me which way is the top and which is the bottom :oops:

I am trying to construct the run on my own and I am getting all confused

I need to clean the bunny room and they are everywhere so I am planning on putting them in the run - cept I am struggling to build it :oops:

OK. We have this one. It took Louise and I some time to work it out :(

The bottom of the pen is not flat to the floor, the panels which touch the floor are not smooth but have the semi circular hoops to them.

Does this help. If not I'll get Lou to take a piccie!

OK. We have this one. It took Louise and I some time to work it out :(

The bottom of the pen is not flat to the floor, the panels which touch the floor are not smooth but have the semi circular hoops to them.

Does this help. If not I'll get Lou to take a piccie!

no that makes total sense - do you only use it on the grass then? was going to put in on the patio as it is still a little damp outside

no that makes total sense - do you only use it on the grass then? was going to put in on the patio as it is still a little damp outside
Glad you have got it sussed!

I think it is really designed for grass as you can secure it into the grass using the long connectors.

We have it on slabs too though, but it is does scrape the slabs when you need to move it. Have you bought the larger size, it is a bit of a pig to move. Also it is difficult getting unwilling bunnies out of it! Apart from that I am really happy with it!

Vanessa xx

You are NOT a rubbish mummy!!
We put ours on the patio .. no problem. Have you sussed out that one of the shorter end panel is formed from part of the lid? x

You are NOT a rubbish mummy!!
We put ours on the patio .. no problem. Have you sussed out that one of the shorter end panel is formed from part of the lid? x

yes I have that part :lol:

I may have to take a photo and ask for some more help :lol:

Go for it!! Do you have instructions?! Not that I can comment on the quality of the instructions cos R did it the first time and I learnt from him! x

i do but they are pants really :lol:

They have no indicators of the top and bottom part :roll:

hi guys got the three sides up *phew* now I have some questions:

the semi circles face 'inward' I assume?

and then the roof/side which way is the correct end?

Yes, the semi-circles - if you mean the ones at the top of the sides - face inwards.

If you have three sides up - two long and one short - then the roof piece forms the fourth side. Just make sure the roof goes on the right way up, so that the doors open outwards.

PS How man RU members does it take to put up a Zooplus run?:lol:

Back