• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

F.A.O Thea!!!

charlie82

Mama Doe
Some of my old work. I am working in slightly different way at the moment in order to bump up my colours. The little bear on the red trike is a character from an Australian picture book I am illustrating at the moment..... putting animals in clothes is not something I usually do :roll:

image7.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

Stunning!!! You are amazingly talented I love all of them especially the owl and the pussycat

If I asked nicely (and paid you) would you do me an illustration for a frame in my craft room x x x x x

Some of my old work. I am working in slightly different way at the moment in order to bump up my colours. The little bear on the red trike is a character from an Australian picture book I am illustrating at the moment..... putting animals in clothes is not something I usually do :roll:

image7.jpg

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

Thank you so much for posting these! :D I actually googled your first name + illustration last night and came across the hedgehog, bunny and mouse image, although at the time had no idea whether it was in fact you or not! :lol:

I love your style (or at least the style you have been commissioned to produce these in ;) ) they are so soft looking, dreamy :D

I can't believe you are only a year older than me! I feel as though I will never be able to settle into freelance like you have. Having said that I am a born procrastinator!! Oh dear, there goes my advertising scheme! :lol:

I can't thank you enough for all the advice and insight you've offered me about the big bad world of publishing :lol: I must say, you really have inspired me again to give it a go :) Like you said there are so many little nudges that one needs in order to fulfill their desires sometimes, you are one of my nudges! :D :lol:

Are they all CP? The owl and the pussy cat looks at though it has a canvas type texture?

Thea x

Back