• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please pray for Shayla

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Shayla is not a well bunny, she is with Paula (Theo and Jane's vet) as I felt she would give her the best chance. She's currently in shock with pus in her mouth and is touch and go. She's had a long history of teeth problems and general eating / toileting problems and Paula is going to try and get her through this latest one and get to the bottom of them. Please pray Shayla gets through this - she is the only bunny Stropimus Maximus will love and as much as it drives me up the wall having to constantly clean up after her around the house I cannot imagine not having to. :(

CIMG9542.jpg

Sending huge (((vibes))) for Shayla, a big hug for you and some nosey rubs for little Max. x

big big vibes for Shayla heading your way. My mobile is out of action but if you want to have a chat I am at home for most of the day. Poor little mite I hope she pulls through.

I'm really hoping Chloe doesn't mind me posting but feel the need to update as I know you guys will keep sending love and vibes and if I were Chloe it would hurt me more in the circumstance to come home to them, I'm sure Chloe will update you but sadly Sweet Shayla is not going to make it.

I hope I have done the right thing for you Chloe by posting this - my thoughts are with you right now and you know I am here for you. Sending you and Max the biggest hugs right now xxx

Last edited:
Back