• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Billy Boblets...

RusselRocky

Mama Doe
Please can Billy have some vibes today, he is finally going in for a good de-plum. But I am really really scared, Billy means an awful lot to me, I was cuddling him and crying last night :rolleyes::shock: He is a special Bunster!!! Plus o/h said when he dropped him off there was a dog barking so when they were getting dropped off they were shaking, he was really worried and I know the dog was probably scared but I cannot help but think is it wise to let the dog bark like that with small animals around? (there were apparently piggies in too) Poor Billy, will hear after 1!!!!

Oooooooohhhhhhhh worried :cry:

sending loads of vibes for Billy. I'm sure he's going to be fine, not that it will make you worry any less. Roll on 1pm...i rang on the very second it turned 1pm with Lola:lol: Just try and keep busy and time will fly x

Lots of vibes for Billy and relaxing ones for you too. These bunnies, we love 'em sooooo much. I'm sure everything will be ok.

Awww thanks for the vibes guys, just called (yes bang on 1 :oops:) he is coming around just now looking a little groggy and I can pick him up after 4!!! :D:D:D Poor chap!!!

Well last of the bunny plums gone from my house :lol::lol::lol: The girls will be thanking their lucky stars they can all play together in 6 weeks YAY :D

Back