• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more vibes for Ruby please

thumpersmum

Warren Scout
Hi

You may remember me asking for vibes for Ruby last weekend, well, she's still not right. She seems to go up and down, she'll pick up a bit and then go down again. She was at the vet again yesterday for xrays which still haven't found the cause of the problem.

We're going to another vet later, but she's now grinding her teeth so obviously in some discomfort. I'm really worried, and very frustrated that a week down the line we've made little progress.

Please can we have more vibes for her?

Trillions of vibes for that special little girl Ruby, and calming vibes for you Lynne, hope you get on OK at the vets and I really hope that Ruby picks up soon

awww poor girl :( I hope they can find out what's up with her soon - is she drinking plenty to flush out her kidneys? I know sometimes heart problems can be linked to kidney problems, and a diuretic like frusemide can help both - has she had anything like that?

Elve said:
is she drinking plenty to flush out her kidneys? I know sometimes heart problems can be linked to kidney problems, and a diuretic like frusemide can help both - has she had anything like that?

thanks Elve

She's not been eating/drinking properly at all so we've had to support her with syringe feed/water.
As far as I am aware she hasn't had a diuretic just pain relief and antibiotics

Back