• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for Sylvie

Jayne

Mama Doe
Had to rush my girl to the vets tonight,she's just not herself.She's lying down and won't eat any veg or even a grape :shock: He's given her 3 jabs (I'm not sure what :oops:) and said he can't feel anything wrong with her tummy but he'd rather be careful,it could be Ileus (which I'm assuming is GI stasis??) She had the same back in September so he's treated her the same way as it worked then.Please send get well vibes to my precious baby.Thank you.

Come on Sylvie. Get better soon. Don't worry mummy like that.

Sending lots of positive thoughts for you both.

Helen

come on get well soon from me,chelsea sooty dora and snowy....bunny licks feel better soon and binky better!

Get better vibes to her..
My Bluebell was like this yesterday- have a thread on it somewhere, she had 3 lots of meds and is still on fibreplex, but loads better today.

Rachel x

Thank you everyone :D I think you've all helped! She's in the study with me stamping her back feet at me :lol: looks loads better and has eaten some pellets this morning.Her tummy went quite hard last night so I sat rubbing it and it seems like normal today.I can't thank you all enough as it's from being on this forum that's given me information and confidence on what to do with my girls

Thank you everyone :D I think you've all helped! She's in the study with me stamping her back feet at me :lol: looks loads better and has eaten some pellets this morning.Her tummy went quite hard last night so I sat rubbing it and it seems like normal today.I can't thank you all enough as it's from being on this forum that's given me information and confidence on what to do with my girls

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay well done Sylvie :D So glad to hear you are feeling better :D

Janex

awww I'm glad she's better :D I'm losing count of how many bunnies this week with stasis :shock: I wonder why - maybe they are all moulting or something - it's a very worrying trend!

Thank you :D She looks grumpy at the moment but that's normal for her :lol: Going to put her back outside now as thats where they are happier.
I'm losing count of how many bunnies this week with stasis I wonder why - maybe they are all moulting or something - it's a very worrying trend!
It's scary isn't it! Sending good wishes to everyone who's got poorly bunnies at the moment xx

Just another quick update to say she's gone back outside and looked much happier straight away (I swear she almost smiled :D) just had ANOTHER :roll: look at her and she's sat in the middle of the hay munching away :D Sending love to all who's bunnies are poorly.

I am so glad Sylvie seems ok now. Lots of vibes for you now, to recover from the stress. We are on day 4 now and although she is no longer critical my bunny is far from better. Its hard isn't it. Lots of love xx

Back